CO2 RF metal laser 100W 150W 275W 500W
3D dynamic galvanometer control system
Automatic up and down Z axis
Automatic shuttle zinc-iron alloy honeycomb working table
Use-friendly 5 inches LCD screen CNC system
Rear exhaust suction system
high speed engraving cutting and punching leather, shoe, fabric, denim, jeans label, etc
1) 150W (Standard) CO2 RF metal laser (100W / 150W / 275W / 500W Optional). Laser output power and processing speed can be adjusted to maximize energy savings
2) 3D dynamic galvanometer control system and automatic up and down Z axis ensure the best processing results.
3) Automatic shuttle zinc-iron alloy honeycomb working table. Convenient for feeding and rewinding. Continuous processing with high working efficiency. It can do multi-position processing. If on-the-fly engraving, the working area reaches 900mm×450mm.
4) Suitable for high speed engraving and punching large format leather, shoe material, fabrics, denim, etc; also engraving and cutting small items like leather jeans labels.
5) Use-friendly 5 inches LCD screen CNC system, off-line digital motion control system, high degree of automation.
6) Rear exhaust suction system. Short distance of exhaust suction with good effect.
7) Foot switch for easy operation.
8) If adopts 500W CO2 RF metal laser tube, cutting speed is 3 times of machine with 150W laser tube. It is especially suitable for cutting light color leather and genuine leather with better effect and higher efficiency.
ST(3D)-9045TB-ZJ High Speed Galvanometer Laser Machine
Movable shuttle Zn-Fe honeycomb table
Red light positioning
CO2 RF metal laser tube (Different powers for option)
|Laser type||CO2 RF metal laser tube|
|Laser power||150W (Standard)70W / 100W / 275W / 500W (Optional)|
|Working table||Shuttle Zn-Fe alloy honeycomb working table|
|Motion system||Offline 3-D dynamic galvanometer motion control system, 5 inch LCD screen|
|Cooling system||Constant temperature water chiller|
|Power supply||AC220V±5% 50/60HZ|
|Format supported||AI, BMP, PLT, DXF, DST etc.|
|Standard collocation||2 sets of 1100W exhaust fans, foot switch|
|Optional collocation||Red light positioning system|
|***Note: As products are constantly updated, please contact us for latest specifications. ***|
Laser Engraving Cutting Application
Laser applicable industries: shoes, home textile upholstery, furniture industry, fabric furnishings, garment accessories, apparel & clothing, automotive interiors, car mats, carpet mat rugs, luxurious bags, etc.
Laser applicable materials: Laser engraving cutting punching hollowing PU, PVC, artificial leather, synthetic leather, fur, genuine leather, imitation leather, natural leather, textile, fabric, suede, denim and other flexible materials.
Golden Laser is one of the leading manufacturers for high-end CO2 laser machines for cutting, engraving and marking. Typical materials are textiles, fabrics, leather and acrylic, wood. Our laser cutters are designed for both small business enterprises and industrial solutions. We would be pleased to advise you!
HOW LASER CUTTING SYSTEMS WORK?
Laser Cutting Systems use high powered lasers to vaporize material in the laser beam path; eliminating hand labor and other complicated extraction methods needed for small part scrap removal.
There are two basic designs for laser cutting systems: and Galvanometer (Galvo) Systems and Gantry Systems:
•Galvanometer Laser Systems use mirror angles to reposition the laser beam in different directions; making the process relatively quick.
•Gantry Laser Systems are similar to XY Plotters. They physically direct the laser beam perpendicular to the material that is being cut; making the process inherently slow.
Contactless cutting with laser technology
Precise and very filigreed cuts
No leather deformation by stress-free material supply
Clear cutting edges without fraying
Melding of cutting edges regarding synthetic leather, thus no works before and after material processing
No tool wear by contactless laser processing
Constant cutting quality
By using mechanic tools (knife-cutter), the cutting of resistant, tough leather causes heavy wear. As a result, the cutting quality decreases from time to time. As the laser beam cuts without having contact with the material, it will still remain unchangedly ‘keen’. Laser engravings produce some kind of embossing and enable fascinating haptic effects.
Natural leather and synthetic leather will be used in various sectors. Apart from shoes and clothing, there are especially accessories that will be made of leather. That is why this material plays a specific role for designers. Besides, leather will often be used in the furniture industry and for interiors fittings of vehicles.
Công ty chúng tôi rất hân hạnh được hợp tác và phục vụ Quý khách hàng.
Mọi thông tin chi tiết Quý khách vui lòng liên hệ:
Công ty TNHH Đầu Tư Quốc Tế Việt Nam
Đ/c: Số 18BT4-1 khu đô thị Trung Văn, Nam Từ Liêm, Hà Nội
Tell: 04 3566 6727 - 04 4450 8666 _ Hotline: 0912 817 066 - 0901 754 566
Website: maylaserhn.com - vinco.com.vn